Monday, August 31, 2009

Wow!!! Long Time No See!

I will admit the obvious...I am not a good blogger:-{ It has been a year since my last post, and I don't have any excuses other than I never know exactly what to say. I read so many great blogs, and I always wonder, how do these people do it? Since it has been a year since my last post, I am going to offer a special through the month of September!!! If you book your session in the month of September you receive 50% of the $150.00 session fee and 25% off print prices. This is good for family, senior, engagement, and newborn sessions. Take advantage of the fall color and book a session today!


I had the chance to photograph Natalee and Carter a few weeks ago. These kids were so great to work with. I see modeling in their future! Maggie and Daren, ENJOY!


















No comments: